Working Effectively with Digital Competencies
You are a GIZ employee, development worker, integrated specialist, accompanying partner or external customer.
OBJECTIVES AND CONTENT
You gain the digital competencies and skills to efficiently and effectively use information and communication technologies in your project work.
In this course, you will learn:
- how to competently use information and communication technologies
- the importance of IT and data security
- when it makes sense to use social media, virtual communication and other digital tools within the context of your work
- how to successfully apply digital solutions in your project and national context.
- Discussions and the input of specialists
- Case examples and exercises
- Suggestions for further learning in the virtual arena
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS
4 - 12
German or English
The training can be organised at any location at a time you wish for groups of minimum four people.
Please book accommodation and board separately. You receive the corresponding form after registering from our conference management in Bonn-Roettgen.
COURSE DATES 2019
03.04. - 05.04.
03.06. - 05.06.
09.10. - 11.10.
04.12. - 06.12.
DURATION & TIME
Wednesday 2:00 pm to 5:30 am
Thursday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
Friday 8:30 am to 4:00 pm