Accompanying Partners and Family
You are an accompanying partner or an expert or manager in the field of international cooperation.
OBJECTIVES AND CONTENT
You are about to embark on a deployment abroad with your partner or your family and you want to prepare for your stay thoroughly. You will reflect on the ensuing challenges and opportunities as well as incorporate your own personal and professional development in your planning.
This course will support you with
- preparing ideally for the process of arrival in your host country as a couple or a family.
- reflecting on your personal role in terms of your relationship with your partner and/or family.
- addressing your personal and/or professional goals, planning them realistically and implementing them successfully.
- attributing the proper value to self-reliance in difficult situations.
- preparing for your return or a second deployment in another country in time.
- Keynote speeches
- Experience-based discussions
- Role playing, practical simulations, case studies
- Motivation for self-study
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS
4-12; if there are 6 participants or more, the course will be held with 2 trainers
English-speaking participants can be integrated.
To prepare, we recommend the following video clip:
COURSE DATES 2019
DURATION & TIME
Monday to Thursday:
8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.