Organisational Development Lab (Advanced Level)
You are a member of the GIZ staff team and an advisor in the area of organisational development. You want to learn from practitioners and exchange experiences with peers.
OBJECTIVES AND CONTENT
Taking the participants' experience and current organisational consulting processes as examples, this course will enhance your ability and capacity to achieve change, despite the potentially conflicting demands, which may exist in an organisation or your project. Course content: The content adapts to the specific cases and challenges as well as questions raised by the participants. It may include:
- Reflection and discussion of participants' cases
- Development and modification of the design and structure of interventions
- Approaches to systemic organisational consulting and development
- Approaches for dealing with resistance or difficult situations
- Case clinics, including peer-to-peer coaching
- Coaching from a highly experienced trainer
- Group supervision
- Reflection on your personal role
- Systemic coaching
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS
Participants shall arrive at the course with a specific example of a
Understanding Organisations - Accompanying Change. This 5-day course is
offered in German, English, Spanish and French.
COURSE DATES 2019
04.03. - 07.03.
23.09. - 26.09.
14.10. - 17.10.