Lead Digitally! Transformation ToolCamp
The first Transformation ToolCamp in Bonn is designed for you as a leader or facilitator in International Cooperation. If you are looking for a space to experiment or offer tools that support the journey through complexity: This is the place to meet up and start riding the digit-agile wave.
OBJECTIVES AND CONTENT
You will deepen your knowledge on digit-agile tools and exchange with peers on new practices. You will be able to test these new methods and approaches yourself. Join the Transformation ToolCamp to boost your knowledge as a digital leader for International Cooperation.
The following contents await you:
- Practical tools for innovation & complexity
- Know-How of other practitioners and pioneers
- Agile Methods for the public sector
- Design Thinking & Sprints within Projects
- Holocracy in GloBe
- Sustainable Standup Performance
- Being part of the Transformation@GIZ
- ... whatever you bring to the Bar Camp
- External facilitation and invited experts
- Bar Camp Sessions with external impulses, and dialogue on internal peer-practice
- Actively experimenting with innovative tools
- Exchanging with peers and practitioners on the most suitable approaches for your work
- Connecting with external experts & internal peers to widen your network
- Celebrate success & failure on our CampStage
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS
The ToolCamp is the place to meet after the 2019 MOOD (Massive Open
Online Dialogue) of GIZ.
COURSE DATES 2019
DURATION & TIME
26 August, 10:00 a.m. - open end
27 August, 09:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m.