Big bucks and corruption – climate funds and the associated risks
We discuss the following points with you:
- Transparency and gaps in reporting
- Green Climate Fund (GCF) REDD+ Forest Carbon Partnership Facility (FCPF) Adaptation Fund (AP)
- Mobilising private investments
- Are public funds for climate change mitigation being used in a way that reduces emissions and improves resilience to the impact of climate change?
- How successful is climate change financing?
- Who is benefiting from the emissions trading scheme launched in the European Union in 2005?
Moderator: Michael Schneider, Project Manager, Development Policy for Preparation prior to Assignments Abroad) (Academy for International Cooperation)
Guest: Christoph Bals, Policy Director, Germanwatch e.V. (Bonn)
Akademie für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (AIZ)
Lohfelder Straße 128
53604 Bad Honnef
Tuesday, 11 July 2017, 19:00 till 21:00