Job Advert - Junior Advisor: Monitoring and Evaluation/Result Based Monitoring and Gender (#eSkills4Girls)
The junior technical advisor is expected to support the technical advisor in the successful implementation and completion of project activities and supporting activities related to M&E. In relation to this, the junior advisor shall undertake the following tasks:
M & E:
- Support the monitoring of programme activities towards the achievement of indicators, including data collection for indicators, data analysis, report writing and dissemination of results;
- Ensuring partners have reported timeously and data meets GIZ data quality standards;
- Support the finalization of reports, M&E tools and presentations according to GIZ layout standard;
- Project management support to the Technical Advisor in terms of specific tasks required for project implementation, developing work schedules and other project management related documents; organising and delivery of tasks related to project implementation etc;
- Periodic review and update of M&E tools in place;
- Plan and arrange meetings, workshops and keep record of proceedings when requested;
- Contribute to tasks concerning knowledge management for the project;
- Ensure that RDQAs, including inspection, cleaning and transformation of data with the goal of highlighting useful information, drawing conclusions which inform and support project decision-making;
- Ensure that data management of the results and the achievements within the outputs is aligned to the M&E-Sytems and that the data flow from the outputs into the system is soundly performed and meets the requirements to high standard data management;
Gender #eSkills4Girls Initiative
- Support the implementation of relevant #eSkills4Girls approaches and objectives throughout the programmes outputs;
- Assist with the facilitation of meetings, workshops and seminars with regard to the #eSkills4Girls initiatives relevant partners, networks and projects on a national as well as international level;
- Support the design and implementation of female-mentorship-packages and accompany the concerning tendering and contracting processes;
- Support with relevant communication and knowledge management tasks;
- Assist with cross-cutting project activities in relation to the #eSkills4Girls initiative;
- Prepare, organise and facilitate planning exercises and implementation of project activities related to #eSkills4Girls;
- Participate in the overall planning of the project and contribute to the harmonisation between project components;
- Assist with the projects results-based monitoring and evaluation system, especially in regard to gender-sensitive monitoring and evaluation;
- Project management support to the Technical Advisor in terms of specific tasks required for project implementation and other project management related documents; organising and delivery of tasks related to project implementation etc.
Download the full Job Description below.
Suitable candidates should apply by submitting a motivation letter stating why they should be the preferred candidate and the value add they will bring to the project.This should be accompanied by a detailed CV indicating their nationality with the job title quoted on the email subject line for the attention of Head of Unit: Human Resource.
Applicants should submit applications to: email@example.com
Closing Date for applications: 31 August 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed!
Applications without a motivation letter will not be considered!