We are looking for an energetic student, motivated and willing to support Finance Department in Country Office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Under the overall guidance of the finance team, tasks may include:
- Work with supporting financial documents
- Copying and systematization of accounting documents
- Execution of orders in the bank
- Other tasks depending on the need
- Enrolled student in the final academic year (minimum Bachelor's level or equivalent) in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field; or
- Graduate student within one-year of graduation of any of the above
- Complete fluency in Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, Outlook etc.) is required
- High proficiency in written and spoken English, Ukrainian and Russian is required;
- German language skills are an asset.
Duration of Initial Contract
- 1-3 months with a prolongation option
If you are interested in our offer, we will be happy to read your CV and letter of motivation in English or German.
Please submit your applications to email@example.com
Note: Please state “Internship in GIZ Country Office” in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted after the deadline.