Private Sector Advisory Board
The GIZ Private Sector Advisory Board provides a platform for regular dialogue between the private sector and international cooperation organisations. The Board comprises representatives of companies and business associations. It meets at least twice a year to identify common fields of activity and possible avenues for cooperation.
The goal is to create stronger links between the private sector and international cooperation organisations.
The Private Sector Advisory Board's members
- Roland Göhde, Sysmex Partec GmbH (Chair)
- Matthias Wachter, Federation of German Industries (BDI) (Deputy Chair)
- Heike Bergmann, Voith Hydro GmbH & Co KG
- Jens Hanefeld, Volkswagen AG
- Olaf Hoffmann, Dorsch Holding GmbH
- Renate Hornung-Draus, Confederation of German Employers’ Associations (BDA)
- Matthias Kühn, Perfekta Group
- Heiko Schwiderowski, Association of German Chambers of Commerce and Industry (DIHK)
- Jörg Thiele, German Association of Consulting Engineers (VBI)
- Dr Peter Weiss, German Confederation of Skilled Crafts (ZDH)