The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH attaches great importance to responsible and transparent management of personal data.
Below we provide users with information as to
- who they can contact at GIZ on the subject of data protection
- what data is processed when they visit the website
- what data is processed when users contact us, subscribe to newsletters or press releases or use other GIZ online services
- how they can opt out of the storage of data
- what rights they have with respect to us
Information on the collection of personal data
GIZ processes personal data exclusively in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the German Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz, BDSG).
Personal data are, for example, name, address, email addresses and user behaviour.