Call for Proposals 83417840
Development of the National Climate Change Strategy for the Health Sector
The Department of Forestry, Fisheries, and the Environment (DFFE) and the Department of Human Settlements (DHS), in collaboration with the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, is seeking to appoint a qualified service provider to develop the National Climate Change Strategy for the Health Sector.
The primary purpose of this work is to conduct research, facilitate stakeholder engagements and integrate work done through the risk and vulnerability assessment tools, the Synthesis Report and the National Climate Change and Health Adaptation Plan to develop the National Climate Change Adaptation Strategy for the Health Sector.
GIZ invites eligible and professional companies with local presence in South Africa to participate in this tender.
The tender documents are available for downloading below.
Your proposal must be submitted to ZA_Quotation@giz.de by 26 September 2022.
Please quote reference 83417840 when submitting the documentation for us not to miss your submission.
Late submissions will not be accepted.
- 83417840 Technical Assessment Grid - Department of Health (pdf, 0,18 MB)
- 83417840 Invitation to tender (pdf, 0,07 MB)
- 83417840 General terms and conditions of contract 2022 (pdf, 0,17 MB)
- 83417840 Eligibility Criteria (pdf, 0,06 MB)
- 83417840 Department of Health TORS (pdf, 0,24 MB)
- 83417840 Budget - DoH Climate Change Strategy (xlsx, 0,02 MB)
- 83417840 Bidding Conditions Local (pdf, 0,08 MB)
- 83417840 Tender Form (doc, 0,25 MB)