Call for Proposals 83443909
Appointment of a Service Provider for Communication Strategy for the Energy Partnership
The secretariat of the energy partnership aims to review its communication approach and to develop a communication strategy that speaks to the objectives of the partnership and that takes into account the evolution of the public discourse on energy policy issues. The objective should be to provide relevant information on the bilateral energy partnership to stakeholders, to raise interest in the energy partnership and relevant aspects of the energy transition in the broader context of energy policy in South Africa, and to communicate solutions and successes of the cooperation between South Africa and Germany on energy issues.
The contractor shall provide the following service:
- Analyis of South Africa’s media and communications landscape and discourse related to energy policy issues.
- Review of the communication approach of the bilateral energy partnership and development of a communications strategy
- Development of a communications plan for the energy partnership
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) invites eligible and companies with local presence in South Africa to participate in this tender.
Download specifications below.
Submit documents to: ZA_Quotation@giz.de
Quote Ref in Email Subject Line: 83443909
Due date: 11 August 2023
Late submissions will not be accepted.
- 83443909 Invitation to Tender (pdf, 0,07 MB)
- 83443909 Tender Form (pdf, 0,05 MB)
- 83443909 General terms and conditions of contract 2022 (pdf, 0,17 MB)
- 83443909 Bidding Conditions Local (pdf, 0,09 MB)
- 83443909 TOR Communications Strategy CLEAN (pdf, 0,20 MB)
- 83443909 Comm_Strategy_Assessment_Sheet (pdf, 0,13 MB)
- 83443909 Budget Allocation (xls, 0,05 MB)