Call for proposals 83448027
Training on data-driven approaches to prevent corruption
The Transparency, Integrity and Accountability Programme in South Africa (TIP) supports state and non-state actors in their independent roles to collaborate on implementing the National Anti-corruption Strategy (NACS). Through partnerships and collaboration, TIP works towards fostering active citizenry, developing capacities of key anti-corruption institutions and establishing multi-stakeholder partnerships.
The knowledge and capacity of how and when to use technology to prevent corruption is crucial for the TIP‘s partner landscape which follows a multi-stakeholder approach involving government stakeholders, civil society and private business. An intervention for different groups is needed because each group has a different role and responsibility in the anti-corruption ecosystem. Therefore, providing training to different target groups in government, civil society and the private sector on the use of data-driven approaches to prevent corruption is essential to equip and empower them with the necessary skills and knowledge.
GIZ invites eligible and professional companies with local presence in South Africa to participate in this tender. Tender documents are available for downloading below.
Your proposal must be submitted to ZA_Quotation@giz.de by 06 Ocotober 2023. Please quote reference 83448027 when submitting the documentation. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- 83448027 ZAR_Budget (xlsx, 0,03 MB)
- 83448027 ToR-Training on data-driven approaches to prevent corruption (pdf, 0,22 MB)
- 83448027 Tech assessment grid-TIP-Training-Data-driven approaches to prevent corruption (pdf, 0,21 MB)
- 83448027 Invitation to tender (pdf, 0,07 MB)
- 83448027 General terms and conditions of contract 2022 (pdf, 0,17 MB)
- 83448027 Bidding Conditions Local (pdf, 0,08 MB)
- 83448027 Annex_Outsourcing_of_data_processing (pdf, 0,25 MB)