Call for Proposals 83453450
Support with training on the Park Activation Coordinators Programme in Cities and developing a model for its replication
The Inclusive Violence and Crime Prevention Programme (VCP III) is a joint South African-German technical cooperation project, with co-funding from the Canadian government, that seeks to contribute to the national development priority of creating a safer South Africa. Its preventative approach is to address the root causes of violence and crime through promoting integrated, holistic, and developmental approaches. VCP is implemented nationally, through government partners in the national, provincial, and local spheres, as well as in cooperation with a variety of civil society actors. The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) is responsible for the implementation of the programme on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and Global Affairs Canada (GAC).
The VCP Programme is inviting proposals from suitably experienced and qualified organisations or a consortium of organisations (companies, knowledge institutions and community-based foundations – stated funded or not) to support with capacity building on safe public park co-management approaches in selected municipalities, specifically, the Park Activation Coordinators (PAC) Programme, and developing a model for the replication and institutionalisation of the PAC approach.
The assignment must deliver:
- Training on the PAC for up to 20 participants (each city) from the Joburg, eThekwini, KwaDukuza and Stellenbosch municipalities.
- An independently replicable model that consolidates and systematises all learnings and processes on the PAC Programme’s trainings and implementation over the years.
- Workshops that disseminate the model and advocate for the replication and resourcing of the PAC across all municipalities.
GIZ invites eligible and professional companies with local presence in the South Africa to participate in this tender.
Tender documents are available for downloading below.
Your proposal must be submitted to ZA_Quotation@giz.de by 01 December 2023. Please quote reference 83453450 when submitting the documentation. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- 83453450 PAC ToR (pdf, 0,27 MB)
- 83453450 Tender Form (doc, 0,25 MB)
- 83453450 Technical Assessment Grid_PAC (xlsx, 0,20 MB)
- 83453450 Invitation to Tender (pdf, 0,07 MB)
- 83453450 General terms and conditions of contract 2022 (pdf, 0,17 MB)
- 83453450 Eligibility_PAC (pdf, 0,06 MB)
- 83453450 Budget Template (xls, 0,03 MB)
- 83453450 Bidding Conditions Local (pdf, 0,09 MB)