This section gives you useful information about our application procedures. Please submit your application in English.
For reviewing your job application, we require a motivation letter, your latest curriculum vitae (CV), references and academic certificates.
When attaching documents to your e-mail, your please take note the following points:
- a total of 5 MB per application
- individual documents must not exceed 1MB for motivation letter and photo, or 2 MB for CV and all other files.
- CV, motivation letter, other files: only doc, docx, pdf
Please name your file according to the following format:
[Your Complete Name]_[Motivation Letter/CV/Latest Education Certificate]
- Photo: only png, gif, jpg
- Documents: docx, pdf
- We do not process zip files or any file formats not listed above.
Submitting your application
Submit your complete application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate your application by putting the respective reference code mentioned in the job vacancy notice in the subject line.
Anyone who is interested in working for GIZ can apply for a specific vacancy. We offer posts for trainees, interns, graduates, experienced professionals, and limited-term employment options.
Hearing from us
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted either by telephone or email by the Human Resources Unit of the GIZ Office Indonesia.