Call for Proposals 83414430
Status Quo Analysis
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH in cooperation with the Department of Forestry, Fisheries and the Environment (DFFE) and the Department of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs (CoGTA) and funded by the International Climate Initiative (IKI) of the Government of Germany, implement a global programme called CitiesAdapt.
CitiesAdapt is seeking to appoint (a) qualified service provider(s), to conduct a status quo analysis (SQA) of one municipality and its neighbourhood (the selected city will come from one of these provinces: KwaZulu-Natal/Western Cape, or Mpumalanga). The SQA covers aspects of urban development, urban planning policy, climate resilience, climate finance for climate change adaptation. Recommendations for capacity building, and mainstreaming of urban planning and climate resilience in policy frameworks must also be made.
GIZ invites eligible and professional companies with local presence in South Africa to participate in this tender. Tender documents are available for downloading below.
Your proposal must be submitted to ZA_Quotation@giz.de by 29 July 2022.
Please quote reference 83414430 when submitting the documentation.
Late submissions will not be accepted.
- 83414430 TOR_CitiesAdapt_Status Quo Analysis (pdf, 0,20 MB)
- 83414430 Tech Assessment Grid_CitiesAdapt_SQA (pdf, 0,13 MB)
- 83414430 Invitation to tender (pdf, 0,07 MB)
- 83414430 General terms and conditions of contract 2022 (pdf, 0,18 MB)
- 83414430 Cost Estimate_Cities Adapt_SQA (xlsx, 0,01 MB)
- 83414430 Compulsory Tender Form (doc, 0,25 MB)
- 83414430 Bidding Conditions Local (pdf, 0,08 MB)