Digital and flexible
For a good work-life balance, we offer mobile working, flexible working hours and flexitime. Even when you’re working apart, we never neglect the importance of team spirit: digital exchange formats across projects and national borders enable inspiring interaction and ensure open collaboration.
We work together in a trust-based and respectful manner – with each other and with our partner organisations. Digital exchange formats and workshops across departments, projects and national borders create a bonding team spirit and ensure open cooperation. In addition, you will have the opportunity to get a feel for the work of other projects and locations or a partner organisation through temporary placements.
We take pride in enabling our staff to develop their professional and personal skills. With this in mind, we offer a range of benefits, including:
- An on-boarding and preparation phase
- Staff development, e.g. through participation in internal and external events, professional training, language courses or personal coaching sessions
- The opportunity to take up assignments in other countries, projects, sectors or take on new responsibilities.
- Corporate Health Management (CHM) and preventive health care measures
- 13 monthly salaries and annual objectives with variable remuneration
- Company pension plan and employee savings schemes
- ‘Job ticket’ for a climate-friendly commute to work
GIZ is a signatory to the Diversity Charter. It is important to us that diversity is recognised, appreciated and accepted within the company. All staff should feel valued – regardless of gender and gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age, or sexual orientation. We would like to employ more people with disabilities and welcome applications from them.
Are you interested?
Check out the career opportunities in the fields of IT and digital transformation on our Job portal.
We look forward to receiving your application!