Cooperation Management with Capacity WORKS for advisors in the consulting sector
You are external advisor or appraiser for GIZ’s international cooperation projects, and you would like to work with the GIZ management model: Capacity WORKS.
OBJECTIVES AND CONTENT
You know about the GIZ management model: Capacity WORKS as well as its success factors and tools.
You know about the GIZ management model: Capacity WORKS as well as its success factors and tools. This course provides the following information:
- Presenting/communicating the GIZ management model: Capacity WORKS
- Application-based presentation of the elements of Capacity WORKS that are key to the participants’ advisory work
- Analysing and reflecting on how the key elements of Capacity WORKS tie in with the participants’ work
- Intensive exploration of the five success factors of Capacity WORKS: Strategy, Cooperation, Steering Strutures, Processes, Learning & Innovation
- Input supported by media resources
- Exchanges of experience and discussions in working groups and the full group
- Practical examples and tools for the participants’ advisory work (handbook)
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS
A certificate of attendance will be issued by GIZ and can be presented as evidence of a basic level of competence in Capacity WORKS for any future collaboration with GIZ.
COURSE DATES 2019
DURATION & TIME
2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday to Wednesday:
8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Bonn GSI, Germany