TVET Academy – Competencies for TVET
Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) plays a key role in the sustainable development of economic and socio-ecological structures in developing countries, emerging countries and industrialised nations. Due to the consistently increasing global demand for technical and managerial expertise in the vocational training sector, its strengthening has also been anchored as a focus topic in the global agenda for sustainable development.
Throughout the globe, we plan and implement: Competence development in TVET
The TVET Academy supports the continuous development of technical, pedagogical, managerial and leadership competences for a labour-market oriented vocational training.
We offer specific services in the following five topic areas:
- Management of TVET Institutions,
- TVET Teacher and In-company Trainer Qualification,
- Cooperation with Industry,
- Green TVET as well as
- TVET and Digitalization.
The service offering of the TVET Academy encompasses
- the analysis of competence development requirements,
- the development of qualification concepts and training measures,
- the implementation, management and evaluation of sophisticated competence development projects in the area of vocational training.
How we can support you:
Jointly with our partners, we develop tailored concepts for TVET competence development around the requirements and target groups in specific working areas. We implement these for partners and clients, using and coordinating a customized combination of competence development measures.
However, the TVET Academy offers standardized courses related to priority subjects and target groups in TVET within its open training offer.