Call for Proposals - 83405446
Appointment of a qualified professional service provider to develop an Mbombela Transformative River and Stormwater Management Programme (MTRSP).
MBOMBELA TRANSFORMATIVE RIVER AND STORMWATER MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME
The GIZ Gap Fund in collaboration with the Mbombela Municipality is seeking to appoint a qualified professional service provider to develop an Mbombela Transformative River and Stormwater Management Programme (MTRSP)
The scope of work includes building a phased and sequenced programme for the MTRSMP which includes three distinct elements based on a comprehensive climate and flooding vulnerability assessment. Firstly, upscaling, enhancing and integrating city-wide riverine management and stormwater initiatives. Secondly, developing a dedicated MTRSMP implementation framework which is necessitated by the vast scale, costs and diversity of stakeholders who need to be involved. Consideration needs to be given to the governance arrangements that might be needed to facilitate and/or implement this. Thirdly, linking the programme with the various cycles of government and donors and within achievable windows of planning, budgeting, implementation, and evaluation.
Submit documents to: ZA_Quotation@giz.de
Quote Ref in Email Subject Line: 83405446
Due date: 27 May 2022
Late submissions will not be accepted.
- 83405446 Questions and Answers (docx, 0,23 MB)
- Statistical analysis of annual maximum daily rain (pdf, 4,07 MB)
- Roux 2013 Ecostatus of the Crocodile River Inkomati River system (PDF, 2,08 MB)
- Crocodile River Surface water Quality (pdf, 2,74 MB)
- 83405446 River Vulnerability Assessment (pdf, 1,53 MB)
- 83405446 Bookchapter (pdf, 2,74 MB)
- 83405446 TOR Mbombela River and Stormwater Management (pdf, 1,07 MB)
- 83405446 Tender Form (doc, 0,24 MB)
- 83405446 Invitation to Tender Template (pdf, 0,07 MB)
- 83405446 General Conditions of Contract Local 2017 (pdf, 0,07 MB)
- 83405446 Bidding Conditions Local (pdf, 0,09 MB)
- 83405446 Assessment Grid (pdf, 0,20 MB)
- 83405446 Budget Template (xlsx, 0,01 MB)