Opportunity: Illustrator to Develop Technical Drawings for Compendium of Soil and Water Management Measures in Lesotho - CC ICM 2022 04
The Government of Lesotho, with support from the European Union (EU) and the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), has embarked on a national programme for Integrated Catchment Management (ICM), known as ReNOKA (‘we are a river’). The programme’s aim is to support the rehabilitation of degraded watersheds across the country and prevention measures that will halt further degradation of Lesotho’s catchment areas. The sustainable management of Lesotho’s catchments are critically important for water, land, energy and food security not only in Lesotho itself but in the entire Orange-Senqu Basin. The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH has been commissioned by the EU and BMZ to implement a technical cooperation project to support Integrated Catchment Management in Lesotho.
An important tool in the in the implementation of ICM measures is the Compendium of Soil and Water Conservation Measures. It is a detailed compilation of suitable soil and water conservation measures for implementation by Government entities and civil society in the Lesotho landscape, to reduce the impacts of climate change on natural resources and contribute towards improved resilience and adaptation to climate change.
The Support to ICM is therefore seeking to appoint an Illustrator for Technical Drawings to finalise the ReNOKA Compendium of Soil and Water Conservation Measures by composing new high-quality referenced visual elements outlined in this Compendium.
The contractor shall deliver high-quality vector-line art illustrations preferably drawn in Adobe Illustrator, intended for inclusion in the Compendium, and which can be printed and used regularly as a reference material. The overall tasks are outlined below:
- Redraw a total of 67-line drawn illustrations and figures in the Compendium. The drawing style of all illustrations and figures must be uniform
- Work with the Layout Editor under GIZ to ensure that illustrations are suitable for final layout
Tender documents are available for download below.
Completed forms must be submitted to Moliehi.Mofoka@giz.de by 13 May 2022.
Please quote reference CC ICM 2022 04 when submitting the documentation.
Late submissions will not be accepted.
- CC ICM 2022 05 ANNEX (pdf, 10,68 MB)
- CC ICM 2022 05 ToR for Compendium Illustrator (pdf, 0,19 MB)
- CC ICM 2022 05 Tender Form (doc, 0,25 MB)
- CC ICM 2022 05 Invitation to Tender (pdf, 0,08 MB)
- CC ICM 2022 05 General Terms of Contract local 2017 (pdf, 0,07 MB)
- CC ICM 2022 05 Evaluation Matrix for Compendium Illustrator (xlsx, 0,06 MB)
- CC ICM 2022 05 Budget Allocation Sheet (xlsx, 0,02 MB)
- CC ICM 2022 05 Bidding Conditions Local (pdf, 0,11 MB)