Employment Promotion Advisor
Reports to: Cluster Coordinator: TVET, SD and Employment Promotion
Duration: Until 31 March 2024
On behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH implements the project “Support to the Presidential Youth Employment Intervention (S2PYEI)”. The project supports the Project Management Office (PMO) at the Presidency of the Republic of South Africa in the coordination and implementation of the PYEI.
In doing so, the programme works along two main strains of activity:
- Supporting the PMO in coordinating the PYEI and developing its governance structures and;
- Strengthening the capacities of potential PYEI implementing organisations.
- The purpose of this position is to support the second of these fields of activity
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
The Advisor will be responsible for:
- Designing and implementing measures to enhance the capacity of organisations to contribute to the implementation of the PYEI
- Supporting the establishment of structures within the PYEI for its successful implementation
- Supporting the commission management process, including project planning, reporting, communication, and M&E.
Suitable candidates should apply by submitting a motivation letter and a detailed CV indicating their nationality and indicating their knowledge, skills and experience relevant to the position. The email must be sent with the subject line “Technical Advisor for Employment Promotion” for the attention of Head of Unit: Human Resource (HR).
Internal Applicants must submit their applications to: email@example.com
External Applicants can apply here.
Closing date for applications: 01 July 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications without a motivation letter will not be considered!
Full job description below.