Call for Proposals 83415043
The Inclusive Violence and Crime Prevention Programme (VCP III) is a joint South African-German technical cooperation project, with co-funding from the Canadian government, that seeks to contribute to the national development priority of creating a safer South Africa. Its preventative approach is to address the root causes of violence and crime through promoting integrated, holistic, and developmental approaches. VCP is implemented nationally, through government partners in the national, provincial, and local spheres, as well as in cooperation with a variety of civil society actors. The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) is responsible for the implementation of the programme on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and Global Affairs Canada (GAC).
The VCP programme is inviting proposals from suitably experienced and qualified companies to support 1) the capacitation of the GIZ-VCP team in promoting evidence-informed and evidence-based violence prevention measures, 2) the further development of the monitoring system of the programme, and 3) the reporting and impact communication activities of the programme.
GIZ invites eligible and professional companies with local presence in South Africa, to participate in this tender. Tender documents are available for downloading below.
Your proposal must be submitted to ZA_Quotation@giz.de by 05 August 2022.
Please quote reference 83415043 when submitting the documentation.
Late submissions will not be accepted
- 83415043 ToR_Monitoring and Evidence (pdf, 0,21 MB)
- 83415043 Invitation to tender (pdf, 0,07 MB)
- 83415043 General terms and conditions of contract 2022 (pdf, 0,17 MB)
- 83415043 Compulsory Tender Form (doc, 0,25 MB)
- 83415043 Budget Allocation Sheet for Contracts (xls, 0,05 MB)
- 83415043 Bidding Conditions Local (pdf, 0,08 MB)
- 83415043 Assessment Grid Evidence_Monitoring and Evidence (pdf, 0,21 MB)