Call for Proposals 83417963
DEVELOPMENT OF THE CLIMATE RISK AND VULNERABILITY PROFILES AND CLIMATE ACTION PLANS FOR TWENTY-TWO (22) PRIORITY HUMAN SETTLEMENTS AND HOUSING DEVELOPMENT AREAS (PHSHDAs), TWO (2) INTERMEDIARY CITIES AND TO PROVIDE CAPACITY BUILDING AND THE ROLL OUT OF THE GREEN BOOK IN SIXTEEN (16) DISTRICT MUNICIPALITIES.
The Department of Forestry, Fisheries, and the Environment (DFFE) and the Department of Human Settlements (DHS), in collaboration with the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, is seeking to appoint a qualified service provider to develop the climate risk and vulnerability profiles and climate action plans for twenty-two (22) priority human settlements and housing development areas (PHSHDAs), two (2) intermediary cities and to provide capacity building and the roll out of the green book in sixteen (16) district municipalities.
The primary purpose of this work is to conduct research, facilitate stakeholder consultations and integrate all information that will provide the cities with strong evidence-base, spatial information on climate risk and vulnerability forms and an understanding of the potential impacts of climate change and the decisions that need to be made to respond to them; and further build capacity of District Municipalities through the roll out of the Green Book, to ensure efficient use of this tool.
GIZ invites eligible and professional companies with local presence in South Africa to participate in this tender. The tender documents are available for downloading below.
Your proposal must be submitted to ZA_Quotation@giz.de by 26 September 2022. Please quote reference 83417963 when submitting the documentation for us not to miss your submission. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- 83417963 Questions and Answers (pdf, 0,11 MB)
- 83417963 Technical Assessment Grid - Human Settlements (pdf, 0,21 MB)
- 83417963 Invitation to tender (pdf, 0,07 MB)
- 83417963 Human Settlements TORS Redline BB2 (pdf, 0,27 MB)
- 83417963 General terms and conditions of contract 2022 (pdf, 0,17 MB)
- 83417963 Eligibility Criteria Human Settlements (pdf, 0,06 MB)
- 83417963 Budget - Human Settlements and Green Book Roll Out (xlsx, 0,02 MB)
- 83417963 Bidding Conditions Local (pdf, 0,09 MB)
- 83417963 Tender Form (doc, 0,25 MB)