Call for Proposals 83419948
APPOINTMENT OF A SERVICE PROVIDER TO PRIORITISE BLUE CARBON ECOSYSTEMS FOR IMPLEMENTATION OF RESTORATION MEASURES IN SOUTH AFRICA
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, is seeking to appoint a qualified service provider to support with the prioritisation of blue carbon ecosystems in South Africa, led by its implementing partner the Department of Forestry, Fisheries and the Environment (DFFE), for design and implementation of restoration measures as part of operationalising the post 2020 Global Biodiversity Framework.
The primary aim of this work is to undertake a national assessment of blue carbon ecosystems to quantify the extent of degradation and determine which mangrove, salt marsh and seagrass ecosystems should be prioritised for protection and restoration measures.
Supplementary to this work, the service provider is required to support and facilitate local and international knowledge exchanges and the development of awareness raising material.
GIZ invites eligible and professional companies with local presence in South Africa to participate in this tender. The tender documents are available for downloading below.
Your proposal must be submitted to ZA_Quotation@giz.de by 10 October 2022. Please quote reference 83419948 when submitting the documentation for us not to miss your submission. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- 83419948 ToRs Prioritisation of BCE for implementation of restoration measures (pdf, 0,38 MB)
- 83419948 Technical Assessment Grid prioritisation of BCE for restoration (PDF, 0,21 MB)
- 83419948 Tender Form (doc, 0,25 MB)
- 83419948 Invitation to tender (pdf, 0,07 MB)
- 83419948 General terms and conditions of contract 2022 (pdf, 0,17 MB)
- 83419948 Budget Allocation prioritisation of BCE for restoration (xlsx, 0,02 MB)