Call for Proposals 83420738
APPOINTMENT OF A SERVICE PROVIDER TO DEVELOP AN IMPLEMENTATION PLAN FOR THE NATIONAL BIODIVERSITY AND ECOSYSTEMS SECTOR CLIMATE CHANGE ADAPTATION STRATEGY AND REVIEW THE ECOSYSTEM-BASED ADAPTATION STRATEGY IN SOUTH AFRICA
The GIZ Climate Support Programme Phase IV (CSP IV), is looking for a service provider to review and enhance two key policies led by its implementing partner the Department of Forestry, Fisheries and the Environment (DFFE) that contribute to climate change adaptation planning in the Biodiversity and Ecosystem Service Sector and guided by the National Climate Change Adaptation Strategy.
The purpose of this work is to develop an implementation plan for the revised National Biodiversity and Ecosystems Sector Climate Change Adaptation Strategy in South Africa and review the 2016 – 2021 Ecosystem-based Adaptation Strategy in South Africa and in response to the concept of Nature-based Solutions.
GIZ invites eligible and professional companies with local presence in South Africa to participate in this tender.
Download specifications below
Submit documents to: ZA_Quotation@giz.de
Quote Ref in Email Subject Line: 83420738
Due date: 31 October 2022
Late submissions will not be accepted.
- 83420738 Invitation to Tender (pdf, 0,17 MB)
- 83420738 Biodiv Sector ToR Final (pdf, 0,46 MB)
- 83420738 Tender Form (doc, 0,25 MB)
- 83420738 Technical assessment grid (pdf, 0,21 MB)
- 83420738 General terms and conditions of contract 2022 (pdf, 0,17 MB)
- 83420738 Eligibility grid Biodiv Sector (pdf, 0,06 MB)
- 83420738 Biodiv Sector Budget (xlsx, 0,02 MB)
- 83420738 Bidding Conditions Local (pdf, 0,09 MB)