Call for Proposals 83418926
APPOINTMENT OF A SERVICE PROVIDER TO DETERMINE COMPANY-LEVEL CARBON BUDGETS AND DEVELOP CARBON BUDGET AND MITIGATION PLAN REGULATIONS
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, in collaboration with the Department of Forestry, Fisheries, and the Environment (DFFE), is seeking to appoint a qualified service provider to determine company-level carbon budgets for the mandatory allocation phase and develop carbon budgets and mitigation plan regulations.
The purpose of this work is to complete priority sector data analysis, initiate and complete second priority sector analysis, develop sector benchmark intensities, develop regulations governing the process for allocation, administration, compliance and enforcement of carbon budget and mitigation performance.
GIZ invites eligible and professional companies with local presence in South Africa to participate in this tender.
The tender documents are available for downloading below.
Your proposal must be submitted to ZA_Quotation@giz.de by 31 October 2022.
Please quote reference 83418926 when submitting the documentation for us not to miss your submission.
Late submissions will not be accepted.
- 83418926 TOR (pdf, 0,34 MB)
- 83418926 Invitation to tender (pdf, 0,07 MB)
- 83418926 TA Grid (pdf, 0,20 MB)
- 83418926 General terms and conditions of contract 2022 (pdf, 0,17 MB)
- 83418926 Eligibility grid (pdf, 0,06 MB)
- 83418926 Budget Estimate (xlsx, 0,03 MB)
- 83418926 Bidding Conditions Local (pdf, 0,08 MB)
- 83418926 Tender Form (doc, 0,25 MB)