Call for Proposals 83423664
APPOINTMENT OF A SERVICE PROVIDER TO DEVELOP A COASTAL ADAPTATION RESPONSE PLAN (CARP) TO ADDRESS CLIMATE CHANGE HAZARDS IN LINE WITH THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE INTEGRATED COASTAL MANAGEMENT ACT (ICM ACT) AND THE NATIONAL CLIMATE CHANGE ADAPTATION STRATEGY (NCCAS)
The GIZ Climate Support Programme Phase IV (CSP IV), is looking for a service provider to develop a National Coastal Sector Adaptation Response Plan that builds on the work led by its implementing partner the Department of Forestry, Fisheries and the Environment (DFFE). The work is guided by the National Climate Change Adaptation Strategy and the Integrated Coastal Management Act.
The purpose of this work is the development of a coastal sector adaptation response plan that will provide management responses and options to facilitate guidance and implementation for coastal stakeholders. It will also provide the much-needed governance, communication and resource mobilisation strategy to contribute to the sustainability of the CARP.
GIZ invites eligible and professional companies with local presence in South Africa to participate in this tender.
Download specifications below
Submit documents to: ZA_Quotation@giz.de
Quote Ref in Email Subject Line: 83423664
Due date: 18 November 2022
Late submissions will not be accepted.
- 83423664 GIZ ToR Climate Change Adaptation Plan (pdf, 0,27 MB)
- 83423664 Invitation to Tender (pdf, 0,17 MB)
- 83423664 Tender Form (doc, 0,25 MB)
- 83423664 Technical Assessment- CARP (pdf, 0,21 MB)
- 83423664 General terms and conditions of contract 2022 (pdf, 0,17 MB)
- 83423664 Eligibility Criteria Assessment Grid (pdf, 0,06 MB)
- 83423664 Budget CARP (xlsx, 0,02 MB)
- 83423664 Bidding Conditions Local (pdf, 0,09 MB)