Intern: TVET Skill Development and Employment Cluster
Reports to: Cluster Communications Specialist
Duration: Six (6) months
ROLE / OVERVIEW
The Intern will assist the Cluster Communications Specialist to promote and increase the impact and visibility of the TVET, Skills Development and Employment Cluster. The intern will further assist with providing communications support to projects within the TVET Skills Development and Employment Cluster to align the communications within the cluster of the GIZ, in addition, ensure effective communication collateral is in line with the GIZ guidelines.
The intern will be providing technical communications support to the Communications Specialist in TVET Skills Development and Employment Cluster across all different projects. The internship will provide the intern with an opportunity to interact with various project activities and tasks relating to different communication needs. The intern will accompany and support the Cluster Communication Specialist working together with output leads.
- Assist in writing communications including TORS, newsletters, social media, web content, invitations, and reports, Factsheets.
- Research/produce communications collateral materials as directed, and update media contact lists,
- Research and develop new ideas for Web/social media content to promote cluster visibility.
- Assist with planning and executing assigned aspects of special events.
- Assist with the communication plan for the projects in the cluster.
- Assist with, event day logistics, post-event communication/ and social media publications
- Assist with developing and compiling cluster communications materials and other event-related activities.
- Assist the cluster communications special with developing a social media campaign
- Participate in M&E visits to develop further communications products for the cluster, and support the M&E team with communications material.
- Assist with conducting media research to identify communication gaps cluster needs in terms of creating better project visibility events.
Suitable candidates should apply by submitting a one (1) page motivation letter stating why they should be preferred candidate for this internship and Portfolio of evidence in design and writing material. This should be accompanied by a detailed CV indicating nationality to email@example.com with the following subject line “Application Intern - Support to TVET Skills Development and Employment Cluster” for the attention of Head of Human Resource.
Closing date for applications: 15 November 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed!
Applications without a motivation letter will not be considered!
Full job description download below.