Call for Proposals 83425576
Support for the implementation of an “Innovation Programme” that promotes technology innovations in collaboration with South African municipalities
The South African-German Energy Programme (SAGEN) is implemented by Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) in cooperation with the Department of Mineral Resources and Energy (DMRE), South African National Energy Development Institute (SANEDI), Eskom and the South African Local Government Association (SALGA).
Under SAGEN’s Technology Innovation initiative, SAGEN aims to implement an “Innovation Challenge” that aims to identify innovative technology solutions from the private sector that can make a contribution to the improved system integration of renewable energies in South Africa’s future power system. The winners of the “Innovation Challenge” will be supported in piloting their solutions in collaboration with an implementing partner from the public sector within the framework of an “Innovation Programme”.
In this context, SAGEN aims to contract a Firm of Consultants to support the following:
- Support to the identification of an implementing partner (e.g. a Municipality);
- Design and support the preparation of a Call for Solutions (‘Innovation Challenge’);
- Preparation and Implementation of an ‘Innovation Programme’ and;
- Dissemination of the pilot results.
GIZ invites eligible and professional companies with local presence in South Africa to participate in this tender.
Download specifications below
Submit documents to: ZA_Quotation@giz.de
Quote Ref in Email Subject Line: 83425576
Due date: 25 November 2022
Late submissions will not be accepted.
- 83425576 Budget (xlsx, 0,02 MB)
- 83425576 ToR (pdf, 0,42 MB)
- 83425576 Tender Form (doc, 0,24 MB)
- 83425576 Technical Assessment Grid (pdf, 0,25 MB)
- 83425576 Invitation to Tender (pdf, 0,09 MB)
- 83425576 General terms and conditions of contract 2022 (pdf, 0,17 MB)
- 83425576 Bidding Conditions Local (pdf, 0,10 MB)