Reports to: Senior Security Risk Management Advisor
Deputy: Primary Driver
The Driver is responsible for:
- Safely and responsibly performing all official travel using official vehicles.
- Regularly ensuring the roadworthiness of the office vehicles through maintenance, servicing, cleanliness, and safety of the official vehicles.
- Taking account of all available information on road conditions, accessible routes, and locations when transporting goods or passengers.
- Running official and office errands.
- Undertaking administrative tasks related to the role, including the documentation of motor vehicle related transportation, driving and fleet management related matters
- Deputising for the Receptionist as and when required.
Assisting administrative staff with office furniture movements and upkeep of storerooms.
Suitable candidates should apply by submitting a motivation letter (max. 1 page) stating why they should be the preferred candidate. This should be accompanied by a detailed CV indicating their nationality with the subject line “Driver/Administrative Assistant” for the attention of Head of Human Resources.
Internal Candidates: submit your application to: email@example.com
External Candidates must please follow this link to apply:
Closing date for applications: 02 December 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications without a motivation letter will not be considered!