CALL FOR PROPOSALS 83426747
Supporting institutional arrangements of the Presidential Youth Employment Intervention (PYEI)
On behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) implements the project Support to the Presidential Youth Employment Intervention (S2PYEI). As part of this project, GIZ supports the Presidency of the Republic of South Africa in achieving the PYEI’s goals. The PYEI is the most comprehensive effort of the South African Government in addressing the national youth unemployment crisis and accelerates efforts to transition more young people from learning to earning.
GIZ seeks a highly competent expert or group of experts to support the Presidency with reviewing and refining institutional arrangements of the PYEI, including:
- Technical support to the PYEI in the review and refinement of existing institutional arrangements
- The development of new institutional and management arrangements as required, including the development of appropriate Memoranda of Agreement and Terms of Reference
- Support and advise with respect to public procurement and contracting matters including liaison with the Office of the Chief Procurement Officer in the National Treasury and other key stakeholders
- Support to the PYEI in respect of public finance matters, in particular National Treasury budget and other processes
- Advisory services to PMO staff or staff of institutions involved in the implementation of the PYEI to ensure its effective operationalisation.
GIZ invites interested and qualified experts to participate in this tender.
Submit documents to: ZA_Quotation@giz.de
Quote Ref in Email Subject Line: 83426747
Due date: 03 February 2022
Late submissions will not be accepted.
- 83426747 Tender Form (doc, 0,25 MB)
- 83426747 Invitation to Tender (pdf, 0,19 MB)
- 83426747 Bidding Conditions Local (pdf, 0,10 MB)
- 83426747 Institutional support ToR (pdf, 0,14 MB)
- 83426747 Eligibility assessment grid (pdf, 0,06 MB)
- 83426747 Budget Template Option (xlsx, 0,02 MB)
- 83426747-Budget-Template-1 (xlsx, 0,02 MB)
- Grid for the technical assessment of bids below the EU threshold (pdf, 0,21 MB)