Call for Proposals 83437870
The Transparency, Integrity and Accountability Programme (TIP) supports state and non-state actors to contribute towards the implementation of the National Anti-corruption Strategy (NACS) in a whole-of-government and societal manner. The TIP provides capacity development for anti-corruption actors in the state, civil society and the business sector.
The TIP seeks to appoint a suitably qualified service provider to develop a training package, targeted at activists and civil society organisations, on fighting corruption, whistleblowing and the use of open procurement data. The training package should provide content as well as practical skills on those thematic areas. The service provider will be required to develop a guidebook for participants taking this training and host training sessions with selected TIP partner organisations. The service provider will also be responsible for assessing the effectiveness of the guidebook and training.
The assignment must deliver:
1. A training package and guidebook on fighting corruption, whistleblowing and open public procurement;
2. Up to three training workshops with partner organisations;
3. An assessment of each training workshop and recommendations for changes/improvements.
GIZ invites eligible and professional companies with local presence in South Africa, to participate in this tender. Tender documents are available for below.
Your proposal must be submitted to ZA_Quotation@giz.de by 26 May 2023.
Please quote reference 83437870 when submitting the documentation.
Late submissions will not be accepted.
- 83437870 ZAR 2 Budget for option (xls, 0,07 MB)
- 83437870 ZAR 1 Budget (xls, 0,07 MB)
- 83437870 TOR AC Training (pdf, 0,27 MB)
- 83437870 Tender Form (doc, 0,25 MB)
- 83437870 Invitation to tender (pdf, 0,07 MB)
- 83437870 Bidding Conditions Local (pdf, 0,08 MB)
- 83437870 AC Training Technical Assessment (pdf, 0,21 MB)