Reports to: Head of Unit: Human Resources
Deputy: Other HR Specialists in the Unit
Salary Band 4
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is a state-owned organisation. We work worldwide in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. We offer the experience, the regional and technical know-how of GIZ in the global market and provide international clients with expertise in terms of economic and result-oriented services.
The GIZ South Africa, Lesotho and eSwatini Country Office in Hatfield, Pretoria is looking to fill the position of “HR Specialist” that will support our team in Payroll and VISA Accreditations.
RESPONSIBILITIES (see full job description download below)
The HR Specialist is responsible for:
- dealing with all questions arising in this area
- identifying relevant problems and issues and assisting in formulating implementation-oriented solutions
- further developing instruments and assisting in introducing innovation and change
- managing knowledge by disseminating and documenting know-how, experience, and information.
Suitable candidates should apply by submitting:
- A motivation letter (max. 1 page) stating why they should be the preferred candidate and the value added they will bring to the project.
- A detailed CV
- Proof of eligibility to work in South Africa (copy of SA ID).
Applications should be submitted to: email@example.com with subject line “Application for HR Specialist” for the attention of Head of Human Resources.
Closing date for applications: 25 July 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications without a motivation letter will not be considered.
Full job description below.