Call for Proposals 83445093
Support DHET- Occupational Trade Conveners support trades falling under Cluster 4 (Bricklayer, Plumbing, Electrician, Boilermaker & Millwright)
The Career Path Development for Employment (CPD4E) is implemented by the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) co-financed by the Swiss State Secretariat for Economic Affairs (SECO), would like to appoint competent contractor (s) to support the Department of Higher Education and Training 374 Centre of Specialisation leaners regarding the workplace readiness, including enhancement of employability of graduates, and capacitation of 9 TVET college under cluster .
GIZ invites eligible and professional companies with a local presence in South Africa to participate in this tender.
Download specifications below
Submit documents to: ZA_Quotation@giz.de
Quote Ref in Email Subject Line: 83445093
Due date: 08 September 2023
Late submissions will not be accepted.
- 83445093 Terms of Reference (pdf, 1,14 MB)
- 83445093 Tender Form (doc, 0,24 MB)
- 83445093 Invitation to tender (pdf, 0,37 MB)
- 83445093 General Terms of Contract 2022 (pdf, 0,17 MB)
- 83445093 Eligibility assessment grid (pdf, 0,10 MB)
- 83445093 Bidding Conditions Local (pdf, 0,28 MB)
- 83445093 Assessment grid (pdf, 0,34 MB)
- 83445093 - Estimate of anticipated contract value (xlsx, 0,03 MB)