Call for Proposals 83445635
Department of Higher Education and Training support to Centres of Specialisation
OCCUPATIONAL TEAM CONVENERS PROGRAMME
Cluster 2: Fitter and Turner, Mechanical Fitter, Pipe Fitter, Electrician and Millwright
The Career Path Development for Employment (CPD4E) is implemented by the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) co-financed by the Swiss State Secretariat for Economic Affairs (SECO). We would like to appoint a competent contractor to provide support to the Department of Higher Education and Training Centre of Specialisation programme.
Occupational Team Convenors (OTC’s) will be appointed to support:
- Learners with workplace readiness,
- Employability support to graduates, and
- Capacity development of TVET college in cluster 2.
GIZ invites eligible and professional companies with a local presence in South Africa to participate in this tender.
Tender documents are available to download below.
Completed forms must be submitted to ZA_Quotation@giz.de by 15 September 2023.
Please quote reference 83445635 when submitting the documentation.
Late submissions will not be accepted.
- 83445635 TOR Final (pdf, 0,27 MB)
- 83445635 Tender Form (doc, 0,25 MB)
- 83445635 Invitation to Tender (pdf, 0,13 MB)
- 83445635 General terms and conditions of contract 2022 (pdf, 0,17 MB)
- 83445635 Bidding Conditions Local (pdf, 0,11 MB)
- 83445635 - OTC-Tender 2- Assessment grid (pdf, 0,35 MB)
- 83445635 Eligibility assessment grid (pdf, 0,12 MB)
- 83445635 - Budget Allocation (xls, 0,04 MB)