Call for Expression of Interest 83447423
The Transparency, Integrity and Accountability Programme (TIP) supports state and non-state actors to contribute towards the implementation of the National Anti-corruption Strategy (NACS) in a whole-of-government and societal manner. The TIP provides capacity development for anti-corruption actors in the state, civil society and the business sector.
The TIP seeks to appoint a suitably qualified service provider to propose a methodology and strategy for, and to conduct nationally representative research on the phenomenon of sextortion. This research should be representative of the population as well as geographically representative. This study aims to assess the understanding, magnitude and impact of sextortion in South Africa. The research will further identify the groups at risk of sextortion and based on the outcomes of the research, make recommendations regarding strategies that should be taken to address it.
The assignment must deliver:
- Methodology and a strategy for and conducting of nationally representative research on sextortion;
- A designed report;
- A colloquium for validation of the data.
GIZ invites eligible and professional service firms with legal local presence in South Africa to participate in this tender. Download specifications below.
Submit documents to: ZA_Quotation@giz.de
Quote Ref in Email Subject Line: 83447423
Due date: 22 September 2023
Late submissions will not be accepted.
- 83447423 - 41-14-ToR National Survey Sextortion (pdf, 0,55 MB)
- 83447423 Tender Form (doc, 0,25 MB)
- 83447423 General terms and conditions of contract 2022 (pdf, 0,17 MB)
- 83447423 Bidding Conditions Local (pdf, 0,12 MB)
- 83447423 - Invitation of tender (pdf, 0,15 MB)
- 83447423 - Budget Allocation template for Contracts (xls, 0,03 MB)
- 83447423 - 31-10-Assessment Grid National Survey (pdf, 0,34 MB)
- 83447423 - 31-1-Eligibility Grid National Survey (pdf, 0,10 MB)