Call for Proposals 83445236
MERL support for partners implementing the Presidential Youth Employment Intervention
Presidential Youth Employment Intervention (PYEI) is the Government’s most comprehensive effort yet to move young people successfully from learning to earning.
On behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the Presidency in the coordination and implementation of the PYEI. To measure the impact of the PYEI, a sophisticated system for Monitoring and Evaluation, Reporting and Learning (MERL) has been developed. In order to implement this system effectively, key staff in Governmental Departments, companies and non-profit organisations implementing the PYEI require the capacity and skills to collect, analyse and report data on their interventions in line with the requirements. GIZ is looking for a team of experts who can support around 20 such organisations in developing their MERL skills and conduct their MERL successfully in the context of the PYEI.
GIZ invites eligible and professional companies with local presence in South Africa to participate in this tender.
Tender documents are available for downloading below.
Your proposal must be submitted to ZA_Quotation@giz.de by 29 September 2023. Please quote reference 83445236 when submitting the documentation. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- 83445236 Tender Form (doc, 0,24 MB)
- 83445236 MERL support for PYEI implementers - ToR (doc, 0,20 MB)
- 83445236 MERL support for PYEI implementers - Technical Evaluation scheme (pdf, 0,34 MB)
- 83445236 MERL support for PYEI implementers - Outsourcing of data processing (pdf, 0,28 MB)
- 83445236 MERL support for PYEI implementers - Eligibility assessment grid (xlsx, 0,10 MB)
- 83445236 Invitation to tender (pdf, 0,20 MB)
- 83445236 General Terms of Contract 2022 (pdf, 0,17 MB)
- 83445236 Budget template 1 (xls, 0,04 MB)
- 83445236 Bidding Conditions Local (pdf, 0,12 MB)