Call for Proposals 83447615
Communication initiatives for anti-corruption
The Transparency, Integrity and Accountability Programme in South Africa (TIP) supports state and non-state actors in their independent roles to collaborate on implementing the National Anti-corruption Strategy (NACS). Through partnerships and collaboration, TIP works towards fostering active citizenry, developing capacities of key anti-corruption institutions and establishing multi-stakeholder partnerships.
TIP seeks to collaborate with a communication and/or social marketing agency based in South Africa to develop and execute multimedia campaign strategies and design branding for key initiatives in preventing and countering corruption. Campaign and branding initiatives cover issues such as whistleblowing, public procurement, ethics and integrity in business, gender & corruption, and civic engagement with a particular focus on youth as a target group. The initiatives are broadly aimed at social and behavioural change in fostering a culture of intolerance to corruption.
GIZ invites eligible and professional companies with local presence in South Africa to participate in this tender. Tender documents are available for downloading below.
Your proposal must be submitted to ZA_Quotation@giz.de by 29 September 2023. Please quote reference 83447615 when submitting the documentation. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- 83447615-Tech assessment grid-TIP-comms initiatives for anti-corruption (pdf, 0,21 MB)
- 83447615 ZAR_Budget (xlsx, 0,03 MB)
- 83447615 ToR_comms for anti-corruption-TIP-with logos (pdf, 0,26 MB)
- 83447615 Tender Form (doc, 0,25 MB)
- 83447615 Invitation to tender (pdf, 0,07 MB)
- 83447615 General terms and conditions of contract 2022 (pdf, 0,17 MB)
- 83447615 Eligibility Grid-TIP-Comms for anti-corruption (pdf, 0,06 MB)
- 83447615 Bidding Conditions Local (pdf, 0,08 MB)
- 83447615 Annex_Outsourcing_of_data_processing (pdf, 0,25 MB)