Call for proposals 83445237
Research and Marketing support for Digital Skills for Job and Income.
On behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH implements the project “Research support for Digital Skills for Jobs and Income (DS4JI)”. The Digital Skills for Jobs and Income Project (DS4JI) supports the improvement of employment prospects of young people, in particular young women, in an increasingly digitalised economy. The project is based on a combination of vocational education, skills development and employment promotion.
- The access to a qualitatively improved and demand-oriented vocational education at selected TVET-Colleges, by integrating digital skills and methods into the training courses of the formal vocational education and training system (Output 1).
- the access to demand-oriented skills development through supporting selected innovative, non-formal training measures (Output 2).
- the improvement of recruitment policies of companies by supporting HR specialists in the introduction and implementation of new, gender-sensitive approaches to identify applicants with the company's digital skills in demand (Output 3).
- intensified networking and cooperation of initiatives and actors and the exchange of learning experiences in the transformative process of digitalisation of the South African economy (Output 4).
Against this background, the project seeks to appoint a contractor to provide research and marketing support services. The research will entail analysis and synthesis of data collected during the implementation of the project and turning it into information that can be disseminated and used to inform partners and organizations about digital upskilling in South Africa based on best practices identified during implementation. In addition, the service provider will conduct research around digital skilling in South Africa with a focus on the informal skilling and TVET colleges. Various marketing materials will also be developed for information dissemination based on findings from the research.
GIZ invites eligible and professional companies with local presence in South Africa to participate in this tender. Tender Documents are available to download below.
Your proposal must be submitted to ZA_Quotation@giz.de by 29 September 2023. Please quote reference 83445237 when submitting the documentation. Late submissions will not be accepted
- 83445237_Terms of Reference (pdf, 0,24 MB)
- 83445237_Technical Assessment Grid (pdf, 0,25 MB)
- 83445237 ZAR_Budget (xlsx, 0,03 MB)
- 83445237 Tender Form (doc, 0,25 MB)
- 83445237 Invitation to tender (pdf, 0,07 MB)
- 83445237 General terms and conditions of contract 2022 (pdf, 0,17 MB)
- 83445237 DS4JI research support - Grid for assessing the eligibility (pdf, 0,10 MB)
- 83445237 Bidding Conditions Local (pdf, 0,08 MB)
- 83445237 Annex 2 - Minimum Standards_Sustainable Event Management (pdf, 0,61 MB)
- 83445237 Annex 1 - Results Model (pdf, 0,25 MB)