Communications and M&E Technical Advisor - Green Infrastructure Corridors for intra-African Trade (Support to PIDA)
Reports to: Component Leader
Duration: until – 31 October 2025
Salary Band 4
The GIZ Project Green Infrastructure Corridors for intra-African Trade (Support to PIDA) implemented by Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) on behalf of the German Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development collaborates with the African Union Commission (AUC), the African Union Development Agency (AUDA-NEPAD) and the Central Corridor Transit Trade Facilitation Agency (CCTTFA) to support green infrastructure development in Africa via the following five components:
The Communications Advisor will provide support activities to Component 2), 3) and 4) and provide Monitoring & Evaluation support to the entire Programme.
For more information, please visit:
- Write Communication products to translate technical content into public knowledge to communicate GIZ Advisory
- Manage Digital Communication to drive outreach of results, impact and ongoing activities of GIZ Advisory work
- Prepare Graphic Design products to visualize technical aspects into easy understandable results and impact language
GIZ will only assess applications which meet the following criteria:
- Cover Letter must clearly articulate your motivation for applying for the position and outline your competencies why you are the best suited candidate addressing qualifications, competencies and experiences asked for in this advert as well as salary expectation. Cover Letter must not exceed two (2) pages to be submitted in PDF Format.
- CVs must include at least two professional references of previous employment including contact details and must not exceed four (4) pages to be submitted in PDF format.
- Submit two (2) writing samples and two (2) digital design samples.
- Candidates are expected to submit one PDF file, comprising Cover Letter, CV & Samples. Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
The application should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following email subject line: Support to PIDA Comms _M&E TA Position” for the attention of Head of Human Resource.
Closing date for applications: 08 October 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications without a motivation letter will not be considered!