Call for Proposals 83447842
Consultancy Services to gather, and capture experiences and lessons learnt from SIFA grantees, as part of a knowledge Management Strategy
The Skills Initiative for Africa (SIFA) is a programme of the African Union Commission (AUC) and the African Union Development Agency (AUDA-NEPAD) supported by the German Government. The programme promotes occupational prospects of young Africans through the support of innovative skills development programmes and close cooperation with the private sector. One of the key activities of SIFA is knowledge creation through the reflection of experiences of different actors in the field, as well as research. The knowledge is packaged and disseminated across the continent to support the strengthening of skills development and employability practices and policy.
The SIFA team requires the services of a company to assist with the drafting of mini case-studies to capture the experiences and lessons learnt of SIFA Finance Facility Grantees.
GIZ invites eligible and professional companies with local presence in South Africa to participate in this tender.
Tender documents are available for downloading below.
Your proposal must be submitted to ZA_Quotation@giz.de by 11 October 2023. Please quote reference 83447842 when submitting the documentation. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- 83447842 Eligibility Grid- Mini Case-studies (pdf, 0,10 MB)
- 83447842 Terms of Reference (pdf, 0,76 MB)
- 83447842 General terms and conditions of contract 2022 (pdf, 0,17 MB)
- 83447842 Bidding Conditions Local (pdf, 0,12 MB)
- 83447842 Assessment Grid-Knowledge gathering and curation (pdf, 0,35 MB)
- 83447842 - Tender information form (doc, 0,24 MB)
- 83447842 - Invitation of tender (pdf, 0,20 MB)
- 83447842 - Budget Allocation template for Contracts (xls, 0,03 MB)