Call for proposal 83447766
Facilitation & support of Communities of Practice (COPs) and toolkit consultancy in TVET in Africa
The Skills Initiative for Africa (SIFA) is a programme of the African Union Commission (AUC) and the African Union Development Agency (AUDA-NEPAD) supported by the German Government. The programme promotes occupational prospects of young Africans through the support of innovative skills development programmes and close cooperation with the private sector. One of the key activities of SIFA is knowledge creation through the reflection of experiences of different actors in the field, as well as research. The knowledge is packaged and dissemination across the continent to support the strengthening of skills development and employability practices and policy.
The SIFA team requires the services of a company to assist with the facilitation of Communities of Practice (CoPs), the design and development of Toolkits focussed on identified needs.
GIZ invites eligible and professional companies with local presence in Africa to participate in this tender. Tender documents are available for downloading below.
Your proposal must be submitted to ZA_Quotation@giz.de by 12 October 2023. Please quote reference 83447766 when submitting the documentation. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- 83447766 _Budget (xlsx, 0,03 MB)
- 83447766 TOR Facilitation CoPs (pdf, 0,31 MB)
- 83447766 Tender Form (doc, 0,25 MB)
- 83447766 Invitation to tender (pdf, 0,07 MB)
- 83447766 General terms and conditions of contract 2022 (pdf, 0,17 MB)
- 83447766 Eligibility Grid- CoPSs and Toolkits (pdf, 0,07 MB)
- 83447766 Bidding Conditions Local (pdf, 0,08 MB)
- 83447766 Assessment Grid-CoPs and Toolkit development (pdf, 0,21 MB)