Call for Proposals 83450584
Conceptualisation and implementation of a campaign celebrating ethics officers in the public service
The Transparency, Integrity and Accountability Programme (TIP) supports state and non-state actors to contribute towards the implementation of the National Anti-corruption Strategy (NACS) in a whole-of-government and societal manner. The TIP provides capacity development for anti-corruption actors in the state, civil society and the business sector.
The TIP seeks to appoint a suitably qualified service provider to develop communications materials for Ethics Officers to use to raise the profile and awareness of their role in the public service. In addition, the service provider must conceptualise and implement a campaign to ‘celebrate’ Ethics Officers. This will include collection of stories/experiences from Ethics Officers which can be shared through their knowledge management system; evaluation and judging of collected stories to determine ‘winners’; a celebration event with a prize-giving ceremony.
The assignment must deliver:
- A package of communications tools for use by Ethics Officers in the public service;
- A concept for a campaign to celebrate the Ethics Officers including the compilation of stories, a competition culminating in a celebration event;
- Implementation of the campaign.
GIZ invites eligible and professional companies with local presence in South Africa to participate in this tender.
Tender documents are available for downloading below.
Your proposal must be submitted to ZA_Quotation@giz.de by 10 November 2023.
Please quote reference 83450584 when submitting the documentation.
Late submissions will not be accepted.
- 83450585 - Annexture AuV ToR Ethics Officers Social Marketing (pdf, 0,28 MB)
- 83450584 - TOR Ethics Officers Social Marketing (pdf, 0,63 MB)
- 83450584 - Invitation of tender (pdf, 0,15 MB)
- 83450584 - General terms and conditions of contract 2022 (pdf, 0,17 MB)
- 83450584 - Ethics Officer Technical Assessment Grid (pdf, 0,35 MB)
- 83450584 - Eligibility Grid Ethics Officers Celebration (pdf, 0,10 MB)
- 83450584 - Budget Allocation Template (xls, 0,04 MB)
- 83450584 - Bidding Conditions Local (pdf, 0,12 MB)
- 83450584 - Tender Form (doc, 0,25 MB)