Call for Proposals 83412870
Contract for Digital Transformation Implementation Plan for TVET Colleges for Digital Skills for Jobs and Income (DS4JI)
The GIZ’s Digital Skills for Jobs and Income (DS4JI) aims to increase the employment prospects of young people, especially women, in an increasingly digitalized South African economy. The project supports the improvement of employability of young people through a comprehensive approach that supports training initiatives and SME’s to improve hiring practices and stakeholder engagement. The project is supported by DS4JI’s political partner Department of Communications and Digital Technologies (DCDT).
The TVET support output of the project aims to ensure access to qualitatively improved and demand-oriented training through integration of digital competences and methods into the training courses of the formal TVET system, at selected TVET colleges with a focus on young people, especially girls and women.
DS4JI seeks the services of a highly skilled and competent service provider with extensive knowledge and understanding of the TVET Sector and experience in digital transformation and training in the public and/or private sector, especially at higher education institutions propose strategic interventions that will ensure the implementation of Digital Transformation strategies and policies already in place across at least 15 selected TVET colleges and within DHET.
Companies with a history and a proven track record are encouraged to apply to provide the following services:
- Digital Transformation Strategy Implementation Plan: A clear and coherent implementation plan to guide the college management towards becoming a digitally transformed entity and thereby improve student and stakeholder experience/engagement, the identification and implementation of new policies, new subjects, and learning resources
- Digital Literacy and Innovation: Leadership’s understanding of digital trends, educator development and coaching through new approaches to teaching, learning and assessment, and new learning environments , fostering an innovative and collaborative culture. new ways of connecting students to each other and to the institution
Download specifications below
Submit documents to: ZA_Quotation@giz.de
Quote Ref in Email Subject Line: 83412870
Due date: 22 August 2022
Late submissions will not be accepted.
- 83412870 TOR (pdf, 0,25 MB)
- 83412870 Tender Form (doc, 0,24 MB)
- 83412870 Eligibility Assessment Grid (pdf, 0,05 MB)
- 83412870 Digital Transformation - Technical Assessment Grid (pdf, 0,19 MB)
- 83412870 Bidding Conditions Local (pdf, 0,09 MB)
- 83412870 Invitation to Tender (pdf, 0,07 MB)
- 8412870 Budget allocation Template (xlsx, 0,03 MB)