Call for Proposals 83417529
Design, specifications, and bills of quantities for Catchment Rehabilitation Measures for ‘Support to Integrated Catchment Management in Lesotho'
The Government of Lesotho, with support of international partners, has embarked on an ambitious national programme for Integrated Catchment Management (ICM). The European Union (EU) and the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) has commissioned the Deutsche Gesellschaft für International Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) to support the Government of Lesotho in the “Support to integrated catchment management in Lesotho” project. The project aims to support implementation of ICM to rehabilitate degraded watersheds across the country and halt further degradation of Lesotho’s catchment areas. Target areas of implementation include policy harmonization; institutional development; human capacity building and behaviour change communication; implementation of watershed rehabilitation measures; and support for data and monitoring.
A key activity is the implementation of measures for watershed rehabilitation and development at local level across the country. GIZ requires the services of an experienced design engineer, preferably with experience of labour-intensive construction methods and catchment rehabilitation works.
Tasks to be performed by the contractor
This contract is for an individual expert. The contractor is responsible for providing the following services:
- Design and preparation of tender documents for procurement of contractors for implementation of a second phase of catchment rehabilitation measures, including measures to address erosion, wetland degradation, spring protection and small rural water supply schemes.
GIZ invites eligible and professional contractor in Lesotho and the SADC region to participate in this tender.
Download specifications below.
Submit documents to: ZA_Quotation@giz.de
Quote Ref in Email Subject Line: 83417529
Due date: 09 September 2022
Late submissions will not be accepted.
- 83417529 ToR Construction Design (pdf, 0,53 MB)
- 83417529 Tender Form (pdf, 0,05 MB)
- 83417529 Invitation to Tender (pdf, 0,07 MB)
- 83417529 Grid for the technical assessment of bids (pdf, 0,21 MB)
- 83417529 Grid for eligibility assessment (pdf, 0,06 MB)
- 83417529 General terms and conditions of contract 2022 (pdf, 0,17 MB)
- 83417529 Budget Allocation Sheet (xlsx, 0,02 MB)
- 83417529 Bidding Conditions Local (pdf, 0,09 MB)