Call for Proposals 83439324
MS Excel data analysis training
GIZ seeks to contract a service provider to design and implement five 20-hour training courses on MS Excel with the aim to increase competencies for data analysis.
On behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) supports the Presidency of the Republic of South Africa in achieving the goals of the Presidential Youth Employment Intervention (PYEI). Many of the tools used to collect, analyse and report results under the PYEI are based on MS Excel. To be able to monitor the contributions of the wide range of organisations contributing to the PYEI, GIZ seeks to enhance their capacities to use the MS Excel tools under the PYEI with ease.
GIZ invites competent companies or institutes with local presence in South Africa to participate in this tender. Tender documents are available to download below.
Completed forms must be submitted to ZA_Quotation@giz.de by 09 June 2023.
Please quote reference 83439324 when submitting the documentation.
Late submissions will not be accepted.
- 83439324 MS Excel data analysis training ToR_ (pdf, 0,17 MB)
- 83439324 Budget Allocation (xlsx, 0,02 MB)
- 83439324 Tender Form (doc, 0,25 MB)
- 83439324 Technical Assessment (pdf, 0,21 MB)
- 83439324 -Eligibility assessment grid (pdf, 0,06 MB)
- 83439324 Invitation to tender (pdf, 0,07 MB)
- 83439324 General terms and conditions of contract 2022 (pdf, 0,17 MB)
- 83439234 Bidding Conditions Local (pdf, 0,09 MB)