Latest news and publications
Here you will find all the latest news, publications, tenders and vacancies of GIZ South Africa and Lesotho. For older content, please click on 'news archive' below.
Strengthening Local Government Oversight and Accountability
ReNOKA “We are a River” Programme Launch
SD4GE II harness technology to support teaching & learning in Covid-19
GSP II supports Local Economic Development in Steve Tshwete Local Municipality
Welcome to the GIZ South Africa and Lesotho Tender section. On this platform, you can search for current notices on tenders for the organisation and download the procurement documents as required. Click on the link with the applicable reference number to view the full advert and download supporting documents. All bids to be submitted electronically in PDF ONLY to: ZA_Quotation@giz.de Bids sent via Dropbox and WeTransfer will not be accepted. GIZ South Africa and Lesotho invites all prospective suppliers or service providers to bid on the following applicable published RFBs:
- Call for Proposals 83410294: Supporting PYEI implementing organisations in managing change and developing organisational capacities - closing date 08 July 2022
- Call for grant funding applications 83409287 Grant funding in coherence with other incentive schemes for organised biotrade/bioprospecting private sector organisations/initiatives or public sector Business Support Organisations - Closing 24 June 2022.
Welcome to the GIZ South Africa, Lesotho and eSwatini recruitment page. Here you will find current job opportunities available. Suitable candidates should apply by submitting a motivation letter stating why they should be the preferred candidate and the value they will add and bring to the work of the advertised position. This should be accompanied by a detailed CV indicating their nationality to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of the position they are applying for, for the attention of Head of Unit: Human Resource. Remember to observe the Closing date for Applications. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be informed! Applications without a motivation letter will not be considered!
Here you can find all the news about our projects and country office:
- Lesotho takes best practices on integrated catchment management to the World Water Forum
- GIZ proudly presents: Likeleli Khotle for the Social Hero of the Digital Female Leader Award 2020 – Root for this finalist!
- You are invited: Solar Power Conference 2020
- Investing in a sustainable future with ‘green bonds’
Find more publications on the three focal areas and regional programmes here: