Come work with GIZ Ethiopia and Djibouti
We create prospects for people and with people. As GIZ has an international mandate, we offer a multicultural working environment. We are committed service providers and dedicated professionals, even under difficult circumstances. We take pride in enabling our employees to develop their professional and personal skills. There are plenty of reasons to join our motivated team – ranging from the diverse challenges you will face daily in one of our 130 partner countries, to the broad scope you will have for shaping your work.
GIZ is a signatory of the Diversity Charter. Recognition, appreciation, and inclusion of diversity in the company are important to us. All employees shall be valued - regardless of gender and gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age, or sexual orientation.
We offer a wide range of measures to encourage our staff to develop their capacities to the fullest and offer a conducive working environment. These measures include an exceptional benefit package for you and your immediate family. Please refer to our brochure in the link below and find out more.
We strongly encourage women to apply for our vacancies. Plus, GIZ would like to increase the proportion of employees with disability. Applications from persons with disabilities are most welcome.
- 152-2022_Head of Procurement and Contracting (pdf, 0,37 MB)
- 150-2022_ Intern FGM Prev (pdf, 0,37 MB)
- 149-2022_Temporary Financial Specialist (pdf, 0,36 MB)
- 147-2022_Advisor_ Support to Infrastructure Development in Africa (PIDA) (pdf, 0,41 MB)
- 146-2022_National Adviser_on_Organisation Development (pdf, 0,38 MB)
- 145-2022_Adviser_Policy and Institutional Support (pdf, 0,39 MB)
- 144-2022_Adviser _Energizing Health (pdf, 0,38 MB)
- 143-2022_ Policy Adviser (pdf, 0,38 MB)
- 140-2022_Junior Crisis_Conflict_Disaster Adviser (pdf, 0,38 MB)
- 138-2022_Waste Management Adviser (pdf, 0,34 MB)
- 137-2022_Agriculture Policy Adviser (pdf, 0,39 MB)
- 136-2022_Communications Specialist (pdf, 0,38 MB)
- 135-2022_Private Sector Development Adviser (pdf, 0,38 MB)
- 133-2022_Administrative Specialist (pdf, 0,37 MB)
- 132-2022_Internship Finance (pdf, 0,37 MB)
- 130-2022_Forestry Adviser (pdf, 0,37 MB)
- 129-2022_Communications Specialist (pdf, 0,37 MB)