Come work with GIZ Ethiopia and Djibouti
We create prospects for people and with people. As GIZ has an international mandate, we offer a multicultural working environment. We are committed service providers and dedicated professionals, even under difficult circumstances. We take pride in enabling our employees to develop their professional and personal skills. There are plenty of reasons to join our motivated team – ranging from the diverse challenges you will face daily in one of our 130 partner countries, to the broad scope you will have for shaping your work.
GIZ is a signatory of the Diversity Charter. Recognition, appreciation, and inclusion of diversity in the company are important to us. All employees shall be valued - regardless of gender and gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age, or sexual orientation.
We offer a wide range of measures to encourage our staff to develop their capacities to the fullest and offer a conducive working environment. These measures include an exceptional benefit package for you and your immediate family. Please refer to our brochure in the link below and find out more.
We strongly encourage women to apply for our vacancies. Plus, GIZ would like to increase the proportion of employees with disability. Applications from persons with disabilities are most welcome.
- 007-2023_Agriculture Adviser (pdf, 0,38 MB)
- 005_ 2023_Senior Advisor for Rural Development (pdf, 0,39 MB)
- 001_2023_Internship (pdf, 0,37 MB)
- 203-2022_HR Specialist_Training and Development (pdf, 0,45 MB)
- 201-2022_Accounting Assistant (pdf, 0,37 MB)
- 199-2022_Communications Specialist (pdf, 0,38 MB)
- 198-2022_Agriculture Adviser (pdf, 0,37 MB)
- 196-2022_Monitoring and Evaluation_Knowledge Management Adviser (pdf, 0,42 MB)